Posted: 17 Aug 2010 03:47 AM PDT
Few days back Twitter released their own version of Retweet button to counter the influence of Tweetmeme service . And lots of people are already migrating to Official Twitter button and removing the Tweetmeme button. So, in this tutorial, I will tell you how to add Official Twitter on homepage of your site .
Static HTML Sites:
If you want to add Twitter button to your static html site then go to Twitter Goodies and generate a code for your site .
For Adding Official Twitter button to Blogger Blogs :
To add Twitter button to your blogger blog ,follow these steps:
1) Login to blogger Dashboard .
2) Go to the Design -> Edit HTML of your blog.
3) Now click on the check box .
4) Search for
5) Now add the below code on either above it or below, depending on where you want it to display the Twitter Button .
'rel='nofollow' class='twitter-share-button' expr:data-url='data:post.url' expr:data-text='data:post. title'data-related='Computer Talks' data-count='vertical' data-via='theworldwinner' data-lang='en'>Tweeta>
6) Edit the code to put your username in the data-via part and also edit the data-related part as per your convenience.
For adding Official Twitter Button on WordPress Homepage:
You need to follow the following steps to put official Twitter Button anywhere on your wordpress blog .
1) You can the Twitter button on your Index.php, archive.php ,single.php or anywhere you want .
2) Copy the code given below and paste it on your blog .